The Middle East’s Leading Equestrian Trade and Business Event
The global equine industry, horse riders and fans of equestrian sports are making tracks to attend the 16th Dubai International Horse Fair on 11-13 March 2021.
The region’s largest trade platform for the equine sector, the Dubai International Horse Fair brings together leading equestrian equipment companies, owners, breeders, stables, clubs, veterinarians, services and care products, all serving the needs of both professional and leisure riders, and wider horse enthusiasts.
More than 10,000 buyers from over 25 countries will attend this year’s Fair with the ambition to widen their global networks with the 200+ brands and companies participating.
- Access to thousands of VIP buyers in UAE and GCC.
- 58% of trade visitors spent between AED 200,000 to AED 1M at the show.
- 86% of visitors confirmed to attend the next edition of DIHF.
- 88% of visitors rated the show as excellent.
- Access and network with your targeted audience: the young - middle age Emirati audience with spend power.
- Benefits from Horse Fair aggressive social Media Campaign: our social media campaign is very intense on all the channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter…etc
- Opportunity to demonstrate/sample to VIP and top visitors to the show.