The Dubai International Horse Fair (DIHF) Trade Buyers Programme offers selected top buyers of the Equestrian industry an exclusive show experience by maximising their visit to the show by discovering the best of Equine technology and meeting the leading equestrian suppliers.
WHO CAN ATTEND AS A HOSTED BUYERS?
You qualify if you are in charge of the buying of Equestrian equipment, paddock fencings, riding accessories, racing and equestrian apparel and more for your company. You also qualify for the programme if your company imports or distributes racing and equestrian apparel and you are in charge of these decisions.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATING:
An interest in purchasing endurance equipment, paddock fencings, riding accessories, racing and equestrian apparel.
WHAT THE PROGRAMME OFFERS TO TRADE VISITORS
- EXCLUSIVE VIP ACCESS: to the prestigious Arabian Horse Championship
- BUYERS’ LOUNGE: Reserved area with dedicated business services including WIFI.
- NETWORKING EVENT: Exclusive event to boost networking connections getting in touch with top equestrian suppliers and other hosted buyers.
- BUYER PASS: Special pass which gives access to the trade show, priority seating at the DIHF Conference, 3 hours free of valet parking and admission into the VIP Buyers’ Lounge.
- PRE-ARRANGED BUSINESS MEETINGS: Opportunity to plan in advance your visit with tailored meetings with targeted exhibitors to streamline your time at the show – giving you real ROI. What’s more there is an opportunity to take part in online matchmaking and networking in advance of the show through our web platform.